IMPORTANT NOTICE Regarding COVID19
Patients and Friends,
We are open and continue caring for you during this difficult time.
Please know that we are following all necessary safety procedures as outlined by the CDC and Texas Health and Human Services. If you or a family member are not feeling well or have possibly been exposed to COVID-19, please call and reschedule your appointment.
Please follow these simple steps everyone can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surface.
- Please refrain from bringing unnecessary guests with you to your appointment.
Let’s all do our part to keep our community safe and healthy!
Dr. Sobarzo and Team